The Production Music Association (PMA) is the leading advocate and voice of the production music community. We are dedicated to advancing the unique value of production music and working together to ensure a better future for our community.
We are a non-profit organization counting over 670 music publisher and composer members. Major labels, independent boutiques, emerging composers and well-known Grammy™ winners are all part of our membership. Together, our members account for over 1,000,000 individual copyrights and PMA music is heard daily in over 65 countries.
Our goal is to continue to provide of all our members the education, support and advocacy our community deserves.
Members of the PMA receive:
- Access to PMA member directory
- Access to educational tools and resources
- Discounted admission to the 2019 Production Music Conference
- Invitations to monthly events
- Discounted admission to quarterly panel events
- Quarterly newsletter and other PMA communications
- Opportunity to participate in PMA committees
- Digital “Demo Derbies” (to be announced by the PMA) for composition feedback
- Discounts for additional products and/or services (to be announced by the PMA)